A database containing 9,800 cover-to-cover electronic books that support the learning experience across all academic subject areas, including history, language, literature, science and technology. Content includes a selection of classic literary works, important historical documents and general reference materials. The collection also features a selection of teacher resources to support educators and administrators.
Digital content portal providing access to electronic books. Requires a login but students can login seemlessly through Clever.
- Online cover-to-cover reference books of the titles listed below. Click on the link provided to access on campus. No password needed.
- Gun Control & Gun Rights
- Opinions Throughout History - Immigration
- Opinions Throughout History: Drug Use & Abuse
- Political Corruption in America: An Encyclopedia of Scandals, Power, and Greed, 3rd Edition
- This is Who We Were: In The 1900s
- This is Who We Were: In The 1950s
- This Is Who We Were: In The 1960s
- This is Who We Were: In The 1970s
- This is Who We Were: In The 1980s
CCPS students and teachers have instant access to e-books and e-audiobooks through Sora, an age-appropriate K-12 platform powered by Overdrive, for both leisure and class-assigned reading. Using their school login, students can also check out ebooks from the Calhoun County Library, even if they don't have a public library card. Sora was established through a grant from the Hootie & the Blowfish Foundation housed at Central Carolina Community Foundation.
Online collection of fiction, non-fiction, graphic novels and other eBooks for middle and high school students.